Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things That I Never Thought I'd Hear!

At this time of year when, all hell breaks loose  we are at our seasonal best. I have one sick, one recovering and one moping from lack of attention. Here are some of the surprising tid bits I have heard over the past few days.


1. Shar, you stay home with Shane. I will take the girls to the mall to Christmas  shop!


2. Mommy, can we just snuggle?


3. Mommy, you are going to have a great Christmas. (Accompianied by a sweet little smirk)


4. The sound of silence.... after the credit card bill has been opened and reviewed. Actual silence..... God I love that man!


5. My friend calling me just to check on me. "I haven't talked to you in a while and I just missed you!" She sounds just like the Geico Pothole! Always a joy to hear her voice.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment