Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Bright Side...

1. Despite having a fever of up to 104 off and on for three days, it looks like I am in fact not dying.


2. My children will guilt my husband into actually putting something into my stocking. Even though he bought me a mac daddy Canon G 1 million, but declared it my Christmas present before I even got it open.


3. No matter how hard I cough and sneeze and smell like sweat, my dogs and kids still want to be all over me! :)


4. My parents are always there for me.


5. Diet Sun-Drop over ice makes everything better, every time!


6. Thinking I lost 20 pounds over this bout with Malaria or Typhoid or Leprosy or whatever it is. A big girl can think big!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better for weight loss than a good case of Malaria.

    ReplyDelete