Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thirsty Thursday! (Not that I can get anything else done!)

Spring break has been a blur
My girls abandoned me to go to Georgia to my sisters house. They never looked back. I thought, "Gee, this will be great. Quality time with my son and I will get a ton of stuff done!"  NOT! 
Laundry.... not!
Unpacking... not!
Cleaning the house... not!
Groceries... not!
Out to dinner with Daddy and doing manly things 24/7?
To celebrate Easter, we should celebrate by doing all things, manly! ??
There is a reason why the Masters is right after Easter??
Manly, right?
SO we went to dinner tonight and had this lovely concoction. And in honor of my friend at

I give you
'Here ya go!
The Oyster Shot!
A plump and lovely oyster, adorned with cocktail sauce and a touch of tabasco, swimming in a little bath of vodka!
It's an appetizer and it's a cocktail! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment