Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Didn't plan it this way, but you have to admit....

Okay first of all this is poor taste, but....
I bought my Honey this prison jumpsuit for Halloween because we were going to the basketball game first. (Season opener, Charlotte Bobcats, LOVE THEM, don't get me started!)
Anyway, we walk into this Halloween party after ward and everyone there looked at my husband and said, "Scott Peterson"!
You remember, that low-life scum who offed his pregnant wife?
Well, when  it all happened and the perp was arrested , his mugshot was in the paper and looked eerily like Honey. Nuff said. People don't forget!
Now mind you, Honey's beard is not white, it just photographs that way with the flash. It actually is a very sexy gray. He also doesn't really have bleary eyes and a pot belly. Again, just a bad pic. 
And those goofy hands behind his head were my friends,  she dressed as a proctologist.
The costume winners of the night were Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. Complete with autopsy paper-work.
I hang out with classy people and I love them!!!!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my crazy life. Because after much reading, I have decided we live almost the same life. We have so much in common, both mentally & physically (except for your 2 older children. 5 kids, what were you smoking? Kidding. But you are more woman than me...)

    And that is sooo Scott Peterson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, are ya talking smack against my picture taking??? hehe... you should see my other pics from that night. This is one of my better ones. I guess those H1N1 shots really worked!!

    ReplyDelete