Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Youth will show us the way!

I have always wanted pictures of me and the kids. True, Honey has the mac-daddy Canon EOS whatever, but there really aren't very many pictures of me and my babies. If there are, I am always pissed off because I am highly irritable when he is holding his camera. You know how it works... he should be holding other things ... for me; my purse, my beer, some flowers for me...etc.
Well, today while hiding in the car, avoiding the gale force winds of sultry North Carolina, Posh Spice showed me a trick or two.
She showed me that my camera has a screen that rotates and flips around so we can actually look at ourselves!
Who knew!!!

We spent an hour checkin' ourselves out!
Who's vain now Carly Simon?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Y'all put Carly Simon to shame. And thanks, now I won't be able to get that song out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww...very pretty!!!

    Thanks for grabbing my butt....on!! XD

    ReplyDelete