Monday, November 9, 2009

All About Me Monday!


                                 with MommyBrain  and SupahMommy 

It's time to dump your dull duds
and sassafras your wardrobe!

Supah and I just handed you a big, phat (and very phake)
VISA gift card* with your name all over it.
Now, go spend it ... in the first evah,
All About MEme Shopping Spree-Spree!

Shop 'til you Drop and buy - you guessed it - FIVE new items of clothing, accessories, shoes ... something you put on your hot little bod! Tell us what you "bought" in words, photos, links, ... you decide.


Yay Me! Telling me to go out and shop! I already know where to go!



I love Bobbi Brown, and my lips do too! 


And this would be nice as well...


This nice little camera comes next , because I need one!
A camera that actually works, and is mine all mine!


And real Uggs, because I deserve something real! Not the knock-offs from Target!
 And finally.....


My dream girl! And she will come to my house once a week to do cleaning and laundry!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment