Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How many kids should you golf with?


This just might be our limit!

I swear, this was not posed for. He is just that naturally cool!
Check out the Chucks!


Day at the beach with Daddy?

She was so pleased that she hit that ball. 
She did however chastize me for my language.
Honey teed off and the ball landed, probably three inches from the hole. To which I yelled, "Damn Honey!" Then Reggie sweetly said, 
"Mommy, I think you are drinking too much beer."
again I say, "Damn Honey! Way to hit that ball!"
(Gonna get a phone call from Dad now about my language!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it so fun when our children remark about our drinking? Mine overheard me retelling a "drunk mom" story and continually asks if I'm "drunk yet" whenever I have a glass of wine.

    sigh.

    ReplyDelete