Friday, June 12, 2009

Yogi Yogi Yogi!!!


New Puppy!
First let me tell you why. We had to say good by to Cowboy. It was his time. But Sweet Lily our 70 pound boxer was so sad. She wouldn't do anything. Seriously, the UPS guy could have walked into the house, and she would have sighed and said,"just put it over there, and take what ever you want with you when you leave". Good thing I trust our UPS man, because our Attack dog wasn't performing. So I convinced myself a puppy would cheer her up. Or, was I just convincing y self of that. Anyway, Yogi is the cutest little bundle of  "indefatigable" energy. We saw him, fell in love with him, and dumped more pouty lips, and sad eyes onto my husband than he could bear.
Viola! New puppy! Oh and by the way, Lily is perky again and loving life and the new puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment